MEASURES TO CONTAIN COVID-19
It is possible to access the exhibition in compliance with the health and safety measures provided by the Government on Covid-19.
HOW TO VISIT
- To ensure social distancing, admissions are limited.
- Booking, although not mandatory, is strongly recommended. Tickets can be purchased online, through the call center or in one of the affiliated sales points.
- The reservation will be checked at the entrance, and it is recommended to present it in digital format on the display (print @ home).
- The visit is regulated by a system of time slots, therefore it is advisable to show up at Palazzo Blu on time and in any case no more than 5 minutes before the booking time (to avoid crowds).
- The exhibition itinerary is one-way (it is not possible to go back), and following the quota of entrances the maximum duration of the visit is about 80 minutes.
- The visit is allowed only by adopting the following security measures:
- assessment of the body temperature of all visitors before entry: visitors with a body temperature equal to or higher than 37.5 ° C will not be allowed to enter;
- obligation to wear a face-mask (properly covering mouth and nose) for the entire stay at Palazzo Blu;
- obligation to sanitize the hands with a special disinfectant before entering the exhibition;
- maintaining a safety distance (1 meter) between one visitor and another in the parking areas, in the exhibition itinerary and in the bookshops, and following the paths indicated by the directional signs and by the staff.
- Full price: € 12,00
- Reduced: € 10,00
Groups and partner promotions
- Adult Groups: € 10,00
min 8 - max 13 people
- Young people: € 6,00
6 to 17 years of age
- Partner universities: € 5,00
- Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Last tickets sold one hour before closing time
Booking, although not mandatory, is strongly recommended.
The audio guide of the exhibition can only be consulted via smartphone through the APP "de Chirico e la Metafisica", downloadable for free in Apple and Android stores.
Download the app before going to the exhibition and bring your earphones with you to get the most from the contents.